My account(s) are cue’d for deletion within 14 days. (my personal account has been deactivated for years “apparently”) yet when i log in to delete my account permanently, I find many additional friend requests. Not deactivated at all … as people could still search for me *which they “say” does not happen when deactivated*
Reasons for #DeleteFacebook
- Never been a fan of Facebook,
- Facebook has never worked for my business,
- After much research I have found it is more geared towards woman, beauty and hair etc., unless you pay for FB Ads,
- Facebook is not my target market,
- Too much spam (no matter how much time wasted with these settings),
- My business and private life are two very separate entities,
- I respect people’s privacy, and expect the same in return,
- No time to waste reading nonsense,
- Not very secure or private,
- Client privacy and security is paramount to me!
If you need any help with understanding or taking part in #DeleteFacebook … please don’t hesitate to contact me.