Hi, my name is Colette. Who we are? Well I am a professional virtual personal assistant / creative genius, based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire, GL20.
I started Virtual Precision in 2012 due mostly to the commute. I work best from my home office with zero distractions. I’ve been described as a perfectionist with a high work ethic … which I guess translates to being obsessively compulsive when it comes to my work, business or clients.
Who we Are
Over the years I have created a small but extremely talented team consisting of professional illustrators, editors and proof-readers. I manage the rest of the business myself and am quite content being the creative genius behind the scenes, but sometimes people want to know who I am.
- I’m a dual citizen of South Africa and the United Kingdom. Born in South Africa but lived in the United Kingdom for the past 20 years.
- I am extremely talented when it comes to organising other people’s personal or business lives … yet totally clueless when it comes to organising my own.
- I dream of becoming a successful writer, (if only for that one book we all have in us), but can never find the time to put my thoughts down in one place, so I choose to help those authors who have managed to create their masterpiece(s) instead.
- The amount of random movie knowledge I have would scare you, but don’t suddenly ask me someone’s name cos I have slept since then.
- My love of red meat will me simply not a vegetarian make.
- Best to get me on email, as one never knows which part of the world I might be in, so as to avoid the unexpected roaming charges.
- My other job is a part time MEng student, an ongoing lifetime of learning.
“Students, eh? Love ’em or hate ’em, you can’t hit them with a shovel!” – Terry Pratchett,