Recently I have been looking back through previous book projects in order to update my portfolio. During this time I have come across a few Authors (nicknamed GEMS) that I have had the pleasure to work with. Over the next few weeks I will be re-introducing them … and their novels to our community.
The Book Project
Not only did Avie supply me with one amazing book trailer, but she was one of the one who did, LONG before her book was due for release.
I found this video inspiring and along with typesetting her novel I also had the privilege of helping her re-create her full book cover, with all the elements she had already created, in order to ensure her thumbnail titles would show up more clearly.
This week we start with …
The Couple on the Green by Avie Bennett
… the tale of an all-encompassing love-of-a-lifetime and the excruciating pain that so often accompanies it. The story of the love we all search for, but few can hold onto.
About the Author … Avie Bennett
Avie is …
- A unique, fun loving, kind, thoughtful and passionate person. She has an enormously soft heart that has (like most) been battered more than a few times.
- A rebel by nature and has zero tolerance for authority
Avie loves …
- family and friends and would never let you down
- people and their individuality
- food and wine (some times a little too much)
- to write
- to read and discover new authors
- dogs and cats equally
- coffee white, no sugar
- different colours – her favourite changes daily
- her 1000 long list of favourite books, songs and movies, choosing one is simply impossible
Avie lives …
With her husband and children in Hampshire, UK
For all those romantic novel fans, get your copy of The Couple on The Green by Avie Bennett and please do add to the 5 star reviews!