When substantial changes are to be made to a manuscript, editing is recommended as the more professional option.
A thorough check of the manuscript for grammar, including, but not limited to: tense, spelling, sentence structure and punctuation and/or rewriting your book in places to ensure that your writing style and sentence construction flow smoothly.
We charge £6.00 per page as outlined in our submission guidelines below.
Our editors work for major publishing houses including: Macmillan, Penguin, Cambridge University Press, Bloomsbury, HarperCollins, Transworld, Hodder etc.
We are always happy to discuss your options with you so please feel free to contact us.
- Costs apply to double-spaced manuscripts, in 12 point, printed on one side of A4 only.
- Fees are based on 350 words per page.
- Manuscripts submitted with 1.5 spacing or 11 point typeface will be charged at a higher rate.
- Please ensure pages are numbered and include a word count.
- Include your name, address and phone number.
- We accept manuscripts submitted via email or post. (please make contact if you prefer post)
- Include a brief letter detailing any specific questions about your manuscript if you wish.
Fees and Payment
Please contact us directly if you need help calculating the correct fee for your book. Alternatively, if you have adhered to the submission guidelines above, simply buy this service, multiplied by the number of pages.
Please keep an original copy of your manuscript. While we take utmost care with your manuscript, we cannot be held liable for work that goes missing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.