Manuscript and eBook Typesetting
Twelve of the world’s greatest living authors reveal their tips for writing a book that sells over a million copies in Celebrity Authors’ Secrets.
A must-have guide – filled with publishing and book marketing information – for aspiring writers, authors, literary agents, publishers and readers.
- How to plot an international bestseller.
- How to cope with repeated rejection.
- How to make the switch from ‘unknown’ to celebrity.
- The pros and cons of Kindle books.
- How to give memorable TV and radio interviews.
- How to attract millions of readers online.
- How to cope with negative Amazon reviews.
- How to promote your book on Facebook, Twitter and blogs.
- And many more publishing and book marketing tips!
Contributors to Celebrity Authors’ Secrets: The World’s Greatest Authors Reveal How They Sell Millions of Books include:
- Jeffrey Archer (Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less)
- Anne Rice (Interview with The Vampire)
- Eric Carle (The Very Hungry Caterpillar)
- Barbara Taylor Bradford (A Woman of Substance)
- Terry Pratchett (Discworld series)
- John Gray (Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus)
- Alexander McCall Smith (No.1 Ladies’ Detective Agency)
- James Redfield (The Celestine Prophecy)
- Joanne Harris (Chocolat)
- Bernard Cornwell (Sharpe series)
- Sharon Lechter (Rich Dad, Poor Dad)
- Brian Tracy (Eat That Frog).
Discover how to write a book that sells over a million copies!