Virtual Precision has been personally using WordPress for the past 4 years. WordPress is the most popular blogging system in use today, powering over 60 million websites worldwide, with approximately 100,000 new sites popping up every day. WordPress has evolved from being a mere blogging tool to a comprehensive Content Management System (CMS). Virtual Precision are now offering a full maintenance package, with extra’s if required, to help those clients who are fed up of paying outrageous fees. If we can’t help you, for whatever reason, we will simply tell you and/or recommend someone who can.
We can look after your WordPress website ... so you don't have to! Click To Tweet
Fully Managed WordPress Maintenance
£360Per Annum Just £30 per month and you get complete peace of mind that your WordPress website is being looked after so you can focus on your business!
£250Per AnnumCharities don’t often have a dedicated web team and we are passionate about helping charities / non-profit organisations with their website requirements.
£40Per MonthPay monthly if that’s easier for your cash flow. You still get the same great service and your website still gets the same protection!
£50Per PageWe can create your WordPress website or blog from scratch if webcopy / images are supplied. This fee might increase if we need to create/source, so please discuss before purchase.
£2,600Per AnnumWe take care of everything from Creation, Installation, Maintenance and Security to Content Management and basic blog SEO.
All of our packages include …
Whether you pay monthly or annually, the following services are included. If you have any questions about our service or need customised support please contact us.
- Whether it be page or image updates, uploading and SEO‘ing blogs and auto-posting to a date and time as required by you.
- We can also integrate your blog posting with a plugin to auto-post to all social media accounts of your choice.
- Whatever your requirements please contact us for a tailored service.
Top 10 Reasons why it’s time to switch to WordPress
- Simple – WordPress makes it possible for anyone to simply get online and get publishing quickly.
- Easy – WordPress is very easy to use due to its intuitive interface. Adding new pages, blog posts, images, etc. on a regular basis is a breeze and can be done quickly.
- Flexible – you can create any type of website you want i.e. a personal blog or website, a business website, a professional portfolio, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
- Manageable – WordPress is browser-based. You can login from any Internet connected computer and manage your site.
- Customiseable – The look and feel of the site can be 100% customised, so your personal brand identity will shine throughout, providing a unique experience to your visitors.
- Scalable – You can add pages or blog posts as your company/brand grows and the performance of the site will never be compromised.
- Functional – Want to add an event calendar, video gallery, twitter feed, facebook fan box, and more to your site? Extend the functionality of your website with free or premium plugins.
- Search Engine Optimised – WordPress is optimised for search engines right out of the box. For more fine-tuned control however, there are plenty of SEO plugins to take care of that for you.
- Multiple Users – As an administrator, you can set-up multiple users for the website and assign access levels and capabilities to each user.
- Freedom – WordPress is licensed under the GPL, so you are free to use WordPress in any way you choose: install it, use it, modify it, distribute it. Software freedom is the foundation that WordPress is built on.
There are many more advantages of WordPress and then there are some disadvantages as with anything, however Virtual Precision can take care of everything WordPress for you.